Langsung ke konten utama

2nd Time in Jakarta **Taxi in The Late Night**

After go out from airplane, I walked a way out and start looking for a taxi. Actually my friend suggest me to looking for Damri Bus to go to Blok M, after that take a taxi to Kemang. Because this is a late night and I don't know about Jakarta so I choose taxi from CGK to Kemang. I wanna take a blue bird (one of taxi name) but I don't find it, I just find many people offering taxi service. In my heart I pray, "God please save me from evil men. Hope I choose the right driver taxi." I looking a taxi driver who look neat, and I found Mr. Z.


In the taxi,
Mr. Z : Where're we going?
Me     : Kemang. How about the cost, Mr?
Mr. Z : Two hundred thousand rupiahs.
Me     : It's very expensive. Hm... one hundred thousand rupiahs, Mr?
Mr. Z : I must pay toll road, Miss. 
Me     : Ok, one hundred seventy thousand rupiah?
Mr. Z : Add a little more, Miss..! how about one hundred eighty thousand rupiahs?
Me     : Hmmm....Ok
Mr. Z : You just alone come to Jakarta, Miss?
Me     : Yes
Mr. Z : From where?
Me     : Palembang
Mr. Z : What are you doing in Jakarta? Just holidays or wanna meet your family?
Me     : Meet my family ***actually I come to Jakarta just for CINTAindonesia event but some people say me to always be careful and don't show my a tourist identity***
Mr. Z : Ooh...
Me     : Anyway, your face look Javanese not Jakartanese.
Mr. Z : I'm a Central Javanese.
Me     : How long you in Jakarta as taxi driver?
Mr. Z : 1 year
Me     : You know Jakarta so well?
Mr. Z : Yes, of course.

In Kemang area (but still in taxi),
Mr. Z : Miss, where's your house?
Me     : You say me you know Jakarta so well?
Mr. Z : Yaa, but I new hear the address.
Me     : Whats?????
Mr. Z : Ok, I will ask someone in that shop 
Me     : ***waiting Mr. Z in taxi***
Mr. Z : Can you call your family, Miss. I don't know your address.
Me     : Ok  ***I call my friend and listening his guide***
Mr. Z : How?
Me     : You just go to blablabla... and blablabla...
Mr. Z : Ok, I will try it.

Suddenly,
Mr. Z : Can I talk with your family, Miss? I'm still not find your address
Me     : Ok

In the phone,
My friend : Hello...
Mr. Z       : ***Mr. Z shocked because he talk with bule*** Ooh ya hello Sir.
My friend : You go to blablabla... then turn blablabla after that continue until the dead end street
Mr. Z       : Thank you Sir.
My friend : You're welcome

Back to conversation with me,
Mr. Z : Your family is bule?
Me     : Hmm..yaaa...
Mr. Z : I think your family is Indonesian.
Me     : My aunty marry with bule

After spinning long enough, finally I'm arrive at my friend's house. Thanks God for always save me. 

St. Anisah Juita

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sate Lokan Nan Kaya Gizi

sumber gambar :  http://www.antarasumbar.com/index.php?sumbar=foto-utama&id=8383

Menikmati Malam di Legian, Bali (9 Desember 2012)

hallo semua.... ini kami mahasiswa yang berasal dari Palembang, Jakarta, dan Pontianak - Monumen Bom Bali, Legian, Indonesia -

Syabu - Shi in PS Mall

Hola..... :) Sekian lama nggak ngeblog, jadi KANGEN ;) Now, I will tell you about some foods at Syabu - Shi Syabu - Shi adalah restaurant Jepang yang berada di dalam PS Mall ( Jln. Pom IX, Palembang) lantai 4. Restaurant ini biasa buka mulai dari jam 5 sore, so kamu g' akan punya kesempatan untuk sarapan atau makan siang disini ya sob..! :p