Langsung ke konten utama

2nd Time in Jakarta **Flight to Jakarta**

Check in -> already
Pay airport tax -> already
Then -> go to waiting room

In the waiting room I look many people, and one of them is Head Administrative in my intership office. It's not a coincidence because in the afternoon he say to me if he will go to Jakarta tonight with his friends.  I wanna say "hi" to him but I look him still do conversation with his friends, so I go to another side in this waiting room. Not long in waiting room, it's time for me to go to my airplane.

In the airplane,
Mrs. S : Hi, do you alone go to Jakarta?
Me      : Yes.
Mrs. S : You don't scare Jakarta?
Me      : No.
Mrs. S : Woowh...you're a strong girl. Anyway, where you stay in Jakarta?
Me      : I will stay at my friend's house in Kemang area.
Mrs. S : Your friend will pick you up?
Me      : No,  because it was a sleeping time for everyone. I will take a taxi.
Mrs. S : You must be a smart girl to choose taxi because so many crime.
Me      : Of course
Mrs. S : Be carefull in Jakarta, young lady.
Me      : Ok mam, thank you.


St. Anisah Juita

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sate Lokan Nan Kaya Gizi

sumber gambar :  http://www.antarasumbar.com/index.php?sumbar=foto-utama&id=8383

Menikmati Malam di Legian, Bali (9 Desember 2012)

hallo semua.... ini kami mahasiswa yang berasal dari Palembang, Jakarta, dan Pontianak - Monumen Bom Bali, Legian, Indonesia -

Syabu - Shi in PS Mall

Hola..... :) Sekian lama nggak ngeblog, jadi KANGEN ;) Now, I will tell you about some foods at Syabu - Shi Syabu - Shi adalah restaurant Jepang yang berada di dalam PS Mall ( Jln. Pom IX, Palembang) lantai 4. Restaurant ini biasa buka mulai dari jam 5 sore, so kamu g' akan punya kesempatan untuk sarapan atau makan siang disini ya sob..! :p