Langsung ke konten utama

2nd Time in Jakarta **Departure Day**

Huuuaaallllaaaa.......
This is my 2nd experience in Jakarta, happy reading guys...! :)


On thursday afternoon, after intership in one of Dinas Provinsi in Palembang, I go to travel agent office to buy flight ticket to Jakarta tonight. I must go to Jakarta tonight  because tomorrow I have morning schedule to attend "CINTAindonesia" in Jakarta. I walked all the way on Kol. Atmo street, I don't find the office who I want so I back to my start way. I walked again and ask to Mr. X.
Me      : Hello Mr., do you know where the Lukita Tour and Travel? I have walked all this way but not find it 
Mr. X : Ohh...it's not far from here, you must only search Kimia Farma. In the next Kimia Farma is the Lukita office 
Me     : Thank you so much Mr.
Mr. X : You're welcome.

quote : "embarrassed to ask astray on the street"

In the Lukita Tour and Travel,
Mrs. A : Hello Miss, what can I help you?
Me       : Hmm... I wanna go to Jakarta tonight, can you book the ticket for me?
Mrs. A : Oh yaa, I can.What time do you want?
Me       : 7 PM. But if I go back to my home, Can I arrived at the airport on time? I still haven't set everything.
Mrs. A : My advice, you can book to 9 PM
Me       : Yes I think that's the good recomendation. But If 9 PM, when I arrived in Jakarta?
Mrs. A : 10 PM in the CGK.
Me       : How's far CGK to Kemang?
Mrs. A : Maybe on 12 AM.
Me       : Woowh....everyone was sleeping in that time. If I choose for tomorrow on 7AM?
Mrs. A : Ooh sorry, full book for morning flight.
Me       : Ok, I choose for tonight on 9PM.
Mrs. A : Thank you for your coming, Miss.
Me       : Yaa, you're welcome, Mrs. A.

After that,  I'm back home and quickly prepare all need to go to Jakarta. After finish, I saying farewell to my parents, sister, brothers, and grandma. Then my uncle drove me to the airport. This's a tiring day.


St. Anisah Juita



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sate Lokan Nan Kaya Gizi

sumber gambar :  http://www.antarasumbar.com/index.php?sumbar=foto-utama&id=8383

Menikmati Malam di Legian, Bali (9 Desember 2012)

hallo semua.... ini kami mahasiswa yang berasal dari Palembang, Jakarta, dan Pontianak - Monumen Bom Bali, Legian, Indonesia -

Syabu - Shi in PS Mall

Hola..... :) Sekian lama nggak ngeblog, jadi KANGEN ;) Now, I will tell you about some foods at Syabu - Shi Syabu - Shi adalah restaurant Jepang yang berada di dalam PS Mall ( Jln. Pom IX, Palembang) lantai 4. Restaurant ini biasa buka mulai dari jam 5 sore, so kamu g' akan punya kesempatan untuk sarapan atau makan siang disini ya sob..! :p