Langsung ke konten utama

First Day in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

On 11th December 2011,  I'm booked ticket of AirAsia to fly to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) from Palembang (South Sumatra, Indonesia). I get a promo price, just Rp 585,000 (included airport tax from Palembang, fuel surcharge, AirAsia insure return (1-10 days), pick a seat, skybus, processing fee because I use credit card for pay it).
14th July 2012, it's my special day because this is my first time to the airport and boarded the plane, first time go to abroad, first time holidays with friends, and first time go to a new place without parents.

we're in waiting room of International Airport Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II


and tadaaaa..... at 04:20 PM (time of Malaysia), I'm arrived in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
we're in airstrip of LCCT airport

we're in LCCT airport
In this LCCT airport, so many people queue to get stamp of visa. But I'm feel so happy in here, maybe because I look new people or this is my first time go to abroad haahahahaa.... :D

From LCCT airport, I go to KL Sentral by skybus. In the skybus, I sat down separately with my friends so I can't do anything. I just can see scenery on my way to KL Sentral. After arrived in KL Sentral, I almost got lost looking for where's train to go to Bukit Bintang. And I was lost again when search the Serenity Hostel, so my last way to look for it with taxi. I pay RM 6.6 for that's taxi.

In this day, I just eat one piece of bread on 11:40 PM (breakfast+lunch+dinner).




St. Anisah Juita

    





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sate Lokan Nan Kaya Gizi

sumber gambar :  http://www.antarasumbar.com/index.php?sumbar=foto-utama&id=8383

Menikmati Malam di Legian, Bali (9 Desember 2012)

hallo semua.... ini kami mahasiswa yang berasal dari Palembang, Jakarta, dan Pontianak - Monumen Bom Bali, Legian, Indonesia -

Syabu - Shi in PS Mall

Hola..... :) Sekian lama nggak ngeblog, jadi KANGEN ;) Now, I will tell you about some foods at Syabu - Shi Syabu - Shi adalah restaurant Jepang yang berada di dalam PS Mall ( Jln. Pom IX, Palembang) lantai 4. Restaurant ini biasa buka mulai dari jam 5 sore, so kamu g' akan punya kesempatan untuk sarapan atau makan siang disini ya sob..! :p